Monday, February 21, 2011

Brunch, Bloggers & Brooklyn - NYC part 3

Jumping around a little, on Sunday morning I had plans to meet up with a few lovely lady bloggers, namely Mel, Rachel & Veronika, for brunch in the East Village. (Technically, I'd met them late the night before when I popped by the bar where they were hanging out - however, this was after having meet up with Sandra & co. for a second time so I only lasted one drink before it was bed time!). We planned to meet at the restaurant so on my way I squeezed in a quick stroll down St. Marks Pl...
Four bloggers at one meetup equals four cameras' worth of photos, thankfully, so I've borrowed a few for this post since I am apparently very bad at snapping pictures when other bloggers are about (silly, I know! I'm hoping to get over it).
After a delicious meal interspersed with great conversation it was time to hop on the L train to Williamsburg for a little shopping expedition. Well...would you expect anything less?

Pre-shopping we stopped to use Veronika's fancy lens for a few outfit photoshoots. Here's cute little Mel and her amazing coat...
Lovely Veronika, her equally amazing coat and the lense in question...
and miss Rachel, looking quite chic in her off the shoulder vintage dress and beret...I feel a bit like I'm hosting a runway show at this point! but it's just that everyone looked so great!
 And finally, my outfit (shot by miss Veronika)...
my outfit details:
dress - vintage via Etsy
boots - from a road-side Texas antique shop
jacket - wasteland on melrose
fox pin - also vintage
 Then we went on our shopping mission, as planned, and I may have been sucessful if this photos is anything to go by...
*photos 2, 5, 13 & 15 are borrowed*

Happy Monday! xdjrd

5 comments:

Carys said...

Oh wow, it looks so fun, I wish I could have gone!! Beautiful pictures, you all look amazing!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

So. much. fun. xo.

Passport Smiles said...

Ah! This is so exciting to see multiple bloggers that I follow come together. What a small world. Glad to see Rachel, another Nashvillian was a part of it.

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

such a blast!

Kristin said...

love the shoes, as always... and oh my! what a nice new coat! you look so happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...