Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2008

ready...steady...blog

And so, dear readers, here we go...


Let it be said, my thoughts on blogging (until most recently) were less than positive. what could one person possibly have to say everyday or bi-weekly that that would be of interest to lil' old me?(HA)That being said, I am a firm believer in admitting when one's opinion is proved wrong and, in this case, I was most certainly mistaken!  Lately I've found myself sucked into ye ol' Blogisphere - like a butterfly (i don't do moths) to a Rigaud candle (gardenia scented, of course). After a few months of religiously visiting some marvelously inspiring blogs and years of haunting on fashion sites like tfs and style.com - compiling heaps upon heaps of coolness and inspiration - I thought to my self "Self, why not join in on the fun?!"




So...there you have it. a brief explanation. my only hope is that this blog brings to you even an ounce of the inspiration I have taken from other similar blogs. until next time...


speaking of inspiration: mel kadel
ahh...mazing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...