Image Map

Monday, August 25, 2008

True, I talk of dreams...



I first began to take note of designer erin fetherston through a video she did for a 2006 collection starring kirsten dunst. I absolutely love the style of her dream-like press videos and of her pieces - they are up on her site and you should most definitely check them out. In the meantime, I stumbled upon a little behind-the-scene video for her F/W 08 collection that I wanted to share.


Erin Fetherston Fall 2008


Erin Fetherston Fall 2008


Erin Fetherston Fall 2008


Now, while I wouldn't necessarily wear some of the more elaborate floral numbers I LOVE that she took inspiration from Juliette - I realize that deep down I'm still a sucker for Shakespeare..
.








photos from: dctravler & wikipedia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...