There was a general tag on la smaggle today and seeing as though I have yet to post a single tag on this blog I thought I would give it a try and give you some insight into DJRD's soul (sensing some exaggeration? clever reader...)
1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I am aware of. We do have a family friend with the same name, so who knows? Oh and my middle name, Elizabeth, is also my mother's middle name.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes and I know this to be an absolute fact because I had tonsillitis (for about the one trillionth time) a few months back. no bueno.
3. Would you bungee jump? not. on. your. life.
4. What is your favorite cereal? hmm...there are so many but if I have to choose I'd probably say either special K or KIX with rice milk.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Listen, why waste precious time if they come off w/out untying?
6. What is your favourite ice cream? Oh dear...I love ice cream, it's my dessert of choice. My favorite is Hagen dazs Belgian chocolate which I used to get when I lived in London. Sadly, you rarely find it in the US.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? now that I think about it, probably hair, then eyes and then clothing but to be honest the order varies from encounter to encounter. I am a gemini after all!
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I use way to many of these "..." in my writing. it's a really bad habit. sometimes i even think "..." while speaking to people. bad. bad. bad...
9. What was the last thing you ate? does a grande iced latte count? I'm ridiculously hungry at the moment!
10. What are you listening to right now? pandora.com which is set on Queen (the band) at the moment but I have had to skip quite a few really bad classic rock tracks (a la Journey) and I think I'm going to have to switch to something else in a minute.
11. Last movie you watched? Last night I watched most of Jail House Rock starring Elvis on VH1 Classic. The plot was a lot darker than I remembered it being but it's a classic.
12. What did you dream about last night? Sadly my dream wasn't nearly as cool as Lady Smaggle's which included a bender with bill murray and heath ledger - I think I was traveling on a tour bus. All I really remember was the incredible burberry-esque trench coat that I had on. ah...dare to dream.
13. What book are you reading? I really need to finish about 3 books that I am more than half way through. The first is Sophie's World this is my second time reading it but the first was when i was around 13 years old so I don't remember much. I am on the very last of JD Salinger's Nine Stories but I've misplaced the book and will either have to go get a new copy or read it while standing in the isles of barnes and noble. Lastly, I got a book on Nordic Mythology from a friend on my birthday and I still haven't finished it!
14. Summer or winter? I like the winter because, as I always say, I'd rather have to put more layers on then be practically naked and melting away. you can be so much more creative with clothing when its chilly outside - coats, scarves, hats, gloves. think of the endless choices!
15. Do you have any special talents? hmm...I sing/write but that's boring. let's see...oh, I know, I can do a handstand (I have Yoga to thank for that one). To be honest, I haven't tried for a while so I could be telling you a lie.
I tag anyone who feels like being tagged today!
have a splendid weekend, loves!