Image Map

Monday, February 9, 2009

hit and miss

Finally starting to feel better however I now see my little Friday post didn't publish when it should have! Could it have been the cough meds that made me forget to publish it? or perhaps gremlins in my mac? As soon as I am on a computer with access to youtube (lame work computers!) Friday's post will be re-published and I promise to be a better blogger this week, illness or not! Sorry to have been seemingly absent for a few days - on top of being sick, I have just moved house - more on that later.

Meanwhile, here's a little NYtimes piece on coats with fabulous collars!

PS: Because of the move I have limited access to my wardrobe and anyway, I've decided I'd much rather be wearing this today...


LV rtw spring 09

4 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick! And moving, how exciting. :D

Helen Brocklebank said...

great coats with collars. get well soon.

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

feel better

and i would rather wear that sickness or not! i love that color, orange is so beautiful, and never obvious.

great blog, check me out
http://innarniascloset.blogspot.com

Noelle Chantal said...

nice outfit in red orange! great cut too! oh, get well soon dear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...