Image Map

Monday, March 2, 2009

monday, monday

I'm having a rough start to the week and a bit of trouble getting motivated to do much. This probably goes hand in hand with the fact that I am attempting to go the whole week without any caffeine, this being day one of said week :| So far, ugh...

Anyhow, I managed to rustle up some inspiration via internet-land where I stumbled upon this photostream on flickr which shows pages from the photographers moleskin notebooks. I had to share because I thought the pages where interesting and also inspiring for a day when we could (or at least I know I could) use some simple but poignant inspiration...
UPDATE: check out Thumbelina's inspiration books. They are incredible and more in the vein of my own.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Diana said...

you should make your own :)

reckless daughter said...

I know ^ I have an inspiration scrapbook started but I haven't much time lately!

I have done a few in the past but these one's a very different aesthetically to mine. which is what I found intriguing, I think.

indigotangerine said...

I love these.Especially the last, as I am kind of a sap. Do you know where the octopus was from? I posted it recently and would like to give it a better photo credit.
-indigo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...