Image Map

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm not the post you thought I was...

I actually had a fashion related post in mind for today, however, something is running amok in my photoshop AND after several failed attempts I have decided that it can wait until tomorrow. 

For now, I give you...Degas
I am 99.9% convinced that to really, truly appreciate these one must do what one can to get to the musee d'Orsay in Paris. In fact, let's all go right now! BLOGGER ROAD TRIP! (oh, if only)
To be honest, I didn't get what the fuss was about until I was face to er... canvas with these lovely ladies.

back tomorrow and with fashion!
xDJRD

5 comments:

Diana said...

Degas never fails!

Charlie McHenry said...

Enjoyed the departure to fine art. But don't forget your pension for fashion. Like the blog, perhaps you'd consider having a look at mine http://popimpulse.blogspot.com. From Oregon, USA (with roots in Oz),
Best regards,

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I saw a couple Degas' at the National Gallery in D.C., they were incredible!

megan said...

Have you been to the Norton Simon in Pasadena? They have an entire room of Degas sculptures. . . they're amazing.

reckless daughter said...

no, I haven't. thanks for the heads up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...