Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

love your dress...

True, I don't usually clog up this space with celebrity style business - and there is a reason for this - but I am having a brief love affair with the dress (vintage Ossi Clark?) Miss Emma Watson wore to yesterday's London Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and wanted to get your thoughts...



I have noticed (as most have) that Emma has been popping up at more fashion related events and has really become a designer darling - this is the first time I've really had anything to say about it. For whatever reason, this dress just clicks with me. Because, despite the terrible weather and the reported "wardrobe malfunction", she looks gorgeous and graceful! I need it!! So what if I don't have a premiere coming up? I'll wear it out dancing, to brunch, heck I'd even wear it just hanging out at my house!

more @ tfs

8 comments:

indigotangerine said...

isn't she the sweetest? i'm so excited for the movie. and her dress is gorgeous.
-indigo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Harry Potter and I think Emma Watson is beautiful as an actor and in more fashion orientated roles too, hehe. This is a great dress and I can't wait to see the new movie!! =]!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

She looks gorgeous and so elegant. The dress is definitely something to covet.

Lisa said...

She looks so sweet! Such a gorgeous dress

elena-lu said...

yes i must admit that this dress is beautiful and that she wears it just so perfectly!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that dress is truly wonderful! However, i think that it might suit someone a little older better maybe... but still its wonderful. And I'm in love with Emma Watson!

Nice blog!

Sara

http://nyanyanavecmoi.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

That dress is beautiful.

Vera said...

Omg, I love this dress. It´s a true beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...