Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2009

ziggy stardust

I must be channeling Bowie this week because when I started to put these items together Ziggy definitely popped into my mind!


Although I do adore softer daytime looks, there are few things I love more than getting glammed up to go out. Watching all of these new fall items pop up everywhere (namely sequins, brocade, leather, studs, over-sized faux fur, velvet) makes me so excited and slightly fearful for my debit card! Here are a few glamtastic things that I wouldn't mind having in my closet.


(fur & trophy jackets, bags & playsuit - topshop / all shoes - urban 
leggings & earrings - xxi /unicorn ring - etsy / stack ring - mywaredrobe)



and to celebrate the long weekend...I've called on Ziggy himself


Have a good one!

5 comments:

yiqin; said...

MG can I have thattopshop jacket please.

Talisa said...

amazing clothes I would get every piece!!

http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com

Fashion Addict said...

I really enjoyed this post! And I love the pieces that you chose, very chic.

Clara Campelo said...

great post! ♥


xxx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com/

queengilda said...

ahhh ziggy ziggy ziggy. i made a mini collection a little while ago that my friend promptly christianed ziggy because of this funny cape i had. it was cute.. and looking at all these pictures, i'm reminded of why! ziggy was amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...