Friday, November 13, 2009

RED my lips

Les Lèvres Rouges are definitely upon us for fall & winter (in case you haven't noticed) and I've been looking for the perfect shade myself...


Michelle Williams is for sure on my top 5 favorite red lips because of these beauties...

photos: allure, tfs, elsabillgren, elinkin, sartorialist,jak|jil, garance, style.com, flickr


I'm into deep/true reds specifically and I've heard good things about reds by MAC & Chanel. What about you lovely people... any suggestions?


Bon week-end!!

6 comments:

Runway Reviews said...

red lip stick is a trend for winter. A lot of french people have it because it's elegant and with black dress is sexy

deep_in_vogue said...

Beautiful! I've never felt very comfortable wearing red lipstick but some girls pull it off brilliantly!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Love the red lips; classic!

DEV said...

I wish I can rock the red lips look more often. Sadly, it doesn't look that good on me. Great blog!


x

Slanelle said...

so pretty ! it's a shame i can't pull off red lips :(

Kristin said...

I found this amazing red in a makeup store in fort lauderdale and am slapping myself for not buying it. it was a darker red and looked bold, but so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...