Image Map

Friday, November 13, 2009

RED my lips

Les Lèvres Rouges are definitely upon us for fall & winter (in case you haven't noticed) and I've been looking for the perfect shade myself...


Michelle Williams is for sure on my top 5 favorite red lips because of these beauties...

photos: allure, tfs, elsabillgren, elinkin, sartorialist,jak|jil, garance, style.com, flickr


I'm into deep/true reds specifically and I've heard good things about reds by MAC & Chanel. What about you lovely people... any suggestions?


Bon week-end!!

6 comments:

Runway Reviews said...

red lip stick is a trend for winter. A lot of french people have it because it's elegant and with black dress is sexy

Vera said...

Beautiful! I've never felt very comfortable wearing red lipstick but some girls pull it off brilliantly!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love the red lips; classic!

Devon said...

I wish I can rock the red lips look more often. Sadly, it doesn't look that good on me. Great blog!


x

Slanelle said...

so pretty ! it's a shame i can't pull off red lips :(

Kristin said...

I found this amazing red in a makeup store in fort lauderdale and am slapping myself for not buying it. it was a darker red and looked bold, but so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...