Image Map

Friday, December 18, 2009

ready for the weekend

Boy, oh, boy am I glad it's Friday...well, sort of... but I have a lot to get done before I head to the snow next week! Not to mention, figuring out what to pack (yikes!!)  but I'm getting ahead of myself... here's a little something I wore at the start of the week.


dress: H&M, tights: tabio, shoes: a gift, cardigan: vintage


I'm still in love with my heart tights and I've had them for a while now

Somehow or another my hair got progressively messy throughout this mini-shoot and by the time I got to this photo it looks like Russel Brand styled it...

Incidentally, that little black blur is "Mowgli" the (often naughty) cat who's shenanigans should warrant him his own post one day.
(**last photo by:peter pan)


Do have a wonderful & safe weekend everyone!
                  Ivy | Kite (Nick Heyward cover)                   

12 comments:

Diane said...

i love this look! especially the tights. *adorable*

Q's Daydream said...

such an adorable outfit! good luck with all the packaing!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You look so sweet; I love that dress. Ah, I need more heart tights since I ruined mine...

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Very nice dress.. And the tights so cute!

http://chymecindyblog.blogspot.com
http://mylittlechyme.blogspot.com

The Slim girl said...

Nice outfit!

http://theslimgirl.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Cute tights! :)

Faux Naif said...

lovely tights (vainly says the girl who has the same ones).the second picture is really cute!

Smaggle said...

I want a pair of those tights so badly but alas we don't have Tabio here in Australia. Gosh you look cute as a wee little button though! xxx

Libertad said...

I'm in love too with that dress you're wearing, dear, is lovely... and your tights... simply pure love!!

Every Little Counts said...

i have got to get myself a pair of those tights. i swear my mom used to have some back in the early 80's. maybe i should dig around in her closet...

indigotangerine said...

you look uber cute
I was THIS close to buying that dress, but it looks way way better on you.
-indigo

Tala said...

LOVE the tights!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...