Friday, January 22, 2010

cut it out: viktor & rolf


The latest issue of Dazed & Confused Magazine features an incredible spread (and cover) with these surealist tulle gowns from viktor & rolf which are seriously works of (semi)wearable art.  I'm not sure how I neglected this collection back in October but I can only assume the culprit was Fashion Week-overload. In any event, I'm glad that I have now been  introduced to these beauties via such a cool editorial. Those little Dutch boys never fail to give us the whimsical, do they?




see more from their Spring 2010 collection here
images from Dazed&Confused Magazine

happy friday!!

5 comments:

Sahakiel said...

I can only agree with you in the point that they desing semi-wearable art... this editorial is such so perfect! I love V&R, the make dreams come true with their desings!

Every Little Counts said...

architecturally amazing. <3

sarah said...

when i first saw them it was pure whimsy. i loved it. i still love it now, but after reading a lot of criticism on this collection, i can't help but be swayed by them: too campy? nevertheless, it's fun and surreal!
s.

Faux Naif said...

i looove v&r. this collection was amazing - but then again, which of theirs isn't?

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

They did an excellent job of capturing the collection. My favorite piece is the one with the hole through it--so cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...