Image Map

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

little green thumb

"the brit" thinks I have a bit of a green thumb because, of all the things we planted in the garden back in September, my daffodil & ranunculus bulbs seem to be the only ones well on their way to flowering! But I think it's just a bit of luck, really. Bulbs are pretty resilient little things and the only thing I've managed to keep alive indoors is an Ikea plant that cost a dollar. I'm almost positive it's some sort of alien life-form to have survived without water for days on end. I'm such a bad plant parent!

Speaking of Gardens, the upcoming "Garden Collection" by H&M is something I wouldn't mind getting my little green thumbs on!
H&M Garden Collection @ don juans reckless daughterH&M Garden Collection @ don juans reckless daughter
H&M Garden Collection @ don juans reckless daughter
Have you seen this?? Not only is Natasha Poly (one of my favorite models) the lookbook star but the pieces are so bright and springy and wonderful.  I loooooove it!
H&M Garden Collection @ don juans reckless daughter


It comes out in March (from what I am told) and that gives me two months...so I'm off to try my luck at planting a money tree! ;) Any pointers?


sarah slean - - drastic measures

9 comments:

Sara said...

Oh wow, I love that collection! I hadn't seen it anywhere before... when does it hit stores? That bottom peachy dress needs to be MINE!

Thanks for sharing!

xxx

Faux Naif said...

thanks for your new year's wishes. this collection looks amazing! i hope you're well!

Libertad said...

Oh there are some interesting pieces there!! Love them! The third dress is just perfect!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are so pretty; I love the colors. I wonder if I will ever have a garden...I nearly killed my mother's house plants b/c I forgot to water them for 2 weeks...

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

I am so for anything that colourful. That floatyish dress? I can see myself wandering around a random big garden in that.. I wish it was summer.

It would be mine

Romeika said...

I love the entire collection, so pretty. I can't keep any plant alive for so long, what's your secret? hehe

Hannah Sadie said...

wow, love the new H&M collection. it's making me anxious for spring though and I've got many months of snow to get through!

p.s. great music choice, I just put a picture from the last time I saw her live.

http://rethink-love.blogspot.com/

Samantha Hutchinson said...

soooo obsessed!

Love your blog check mine out! I'm following you now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...