Image Map

Monday, March 29, 2010

help me get my feet back on the ground

This was one best of my roadtrip finds... A lovely little 70s tea dress I was lucky enough to find on the racks of Feather's in Austin.  I loved the slightly washed out colors and it fit me really well to boot.  'Twas meant to be!
I really agonized (silly) about whether or not to take pictures over the weekend because I'm still feeling so very not great but the amazing weather and lovely sunset coaxed me out of my shell.  And though I started off the mini-shoot with sunglasses on, eventually, I decided it was ok to take them off and get on with the picture taking, already! 
I am also happy to report that I (finally) went to the doctor and got antibiotics which, combined with positive thinking, I will use to make a full recovery in mere hours! watch in amazement! Anyway, wishful thinking never killed anyone...I don't think...

In other news, something dreadful is going on with my camera and it's not focusing as easily as it used to :( It's sick too! The camera in question is a Canon XSI... anyone else experienced issues like this? If so, I'd love your input!

well... that's it for now, loves!  I leave you with my favorite lads singing one of my favorite tunes...

10 comments:

tiffany said...

awwww i love that dress! so so cute! and the post below this - OMG i live 20 minutes from austin and ive never been to either of those places (ive been to hey cupcake though! so i'm not toooo out of the loop!) but thanks for posting about it! i'm gonna have to go soon.

xo tiffany

ps: yeaaaah i love mix cds so much! you should join in the swap! im super excited about it ^.^ and i hope you feel better too!!

Passport Smiles said...

Poor Ringo. He always gets the short end of the stick...just holding the umbrella.

I used to always doodle the lyrics to this song during class.

Carys said...

These pictures are so beautiful, as is your dress! By the way, I am seriously jealous of the sunshine you are having!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Q's Daydream said...

that dress is so pretty!
I'm glad your feeling better :o)

Abigail said...

Such a pretty dress. I am always too cold to put on a dress in the morning, I think. But I love them and I have so many!

Abigail said...

And I hope you feel better soon!

Holier than Now said...

thanks for your kind comment on my blog! you look like you should live inside that floral collage!

xo glad i discovered your blog

Lali said...

Lovely pictures. :)

Glam Girl said...

Lovelly floral dress!

Indy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous outfit! You have such a good eye for style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...