Image Map

Friday, April 30, 2010

outfits a la Etsy...

I had a reckless daughter outfit to post but my computer was holding the photos hostage this morning so I decided to take my Friday post a different route. I'm sure you are all aware of Etsy by now, I know I am and I have a favorites list that goes on for miles - many of the pieces aren't even my sizes, etc.  So. I thought I'd make a few outfits based around some of my current favorite Etsy items. Perhaps you'll stumble upon something you have to have...


outfit 1: headband, romper, necklace, bag, clogs outfit 2: dress, bag, shoes, brooch, ring, tights

 outfit 3: dress, beret, shoes, clutch, cuff  outfit 4: hat, dress, bag, earrings, bangle, shoes

At the time I am posting this everything you see here is still up for grabs and everything is under $100 (most under $50). Happy browsing. Have a lovely weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...