Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

in which I break my tripod...

I have to apologize in advance that these images are really small today but I'm having a Mac to PC image transfer issue. ugh... this is what I get for trying to blog in my downtime at work (bad me!).  Anyway, hopefully the problem will be solved later tonight   Uh-oh...It won't be! the original images are gone (boo!) but I had to post something! this blog has seen better days as far as "post day" consistency goes and that is a little pet peeve of mine!

I took these over the holiday weekend with a little assistance from the Brit on a few because I BROKE my tripod trying to do a fancy-angled shot halfway through taking these.  I guess I'm technologically challenged this week! 

Anyhow, on to the clothes... I am surprised I don't wear this dress more than I do - its vintage from the 1950s and I cannot for the life of me remember where I found it! But it's great because unlike many 1950s dresses it is simple and black!

 
 outfit details:
dress: 50s vintage 
oxfords: steven by steve madden
bow belt: xxi
bag: american vintage


Ok...so...my birthday is coming up later this week AND it's time to get in a better mood!
be my baby - the ronettes


4 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

That dress is amazing! You look wonderful!

Carys said...

I love that dress!! You still manage to look so summery in black!! It is such a beautiful shape, and the bow is lovely!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Leire said...

What a beautiful dress! And what a great song, I love The Ronettes :)

Kristin said...

ooh! i really like this dress. wear it more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...