Image Map

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

last resort: Givenchy

I know, I didn't post anything about the resort collections up til now and it's been about a month since the shows happened, bad fashion blogger. At the time I felt like the collections had been pretty well covered by most of the fashion blogs I read and  I didn't really feel like I had any thing to add. But. While going through the Givenchy Resort show again on style.com I felt compelled to post some of my favorites from that collection for you all. I'm pretty sure it was the bold reds that first grabbed my attention and then the romantic Victorian-esque silhouettes. Anyhow, see for yourself.

{click collage to see larger version. click here for more from this collection}

In other news, a nail found it's way into my car's tire some time in the past week. I guess I won't be buying anything new clothing-wise for a couple weeks :(  Classic that I just bought a raaather expensive plane ticket for an upcoming trip.(I guess part of that last thing is good news but boo to the rest). ok, end of rant.

musical notes: It's no secret that I've been a big supporter of florence from the very early pre-record label days AND all of her videos thus far have been beyond incredible. Here's one I haven't posted yet (sorry about the ad!)...I love this song. xdjrd

5 comments:

Faux Naif said...

oh damn, good luck with car issues!

also i love flo.

also also you look beautiful in the photos below; the red onesie is absolutely spectacular.

Kristin said...

SO weird, I just saw this video a couple weeks ago cuz someone said it reminded them of sam's other project, Telegram. It's pretty similar to the songs (except with a male singer). I really loved the video. :)

Casee Marie said...

Those pieces are amazing. All that gorgeous black with the pop of red makes my heart flutter. So sorry about the nail in your car, though!

And Florence, always so lovely.

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

the long red and white one in the center is pretty

Anonymous said...

I must now live in see through lace with red detailing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...