Image Map

Monday, August 2, 2010

another summer weekend

True, it was a fun-filled, fast paced weekend but I was definitely feeling it by Sunday afternoon when we took these - and boy does it show! I spent most of the day in our hammock watching clouds go by and wishing I'd said no to that last glass of wine! but, oh well. It was a lovely weekend of best friends, great food (and, yes, good wine. ugh...), lots of walking, talking, movie watching - oh, and a semi-successful Melrose shopping adventure which I'll tell you more about in the near future.

I'm actually really glad I waited on these green print shorts from Urban because, low and behold, they ended up in the sale rack for under $20. I had almost bought them at least twice before that. They're a little wrinkled here due to hammocking though!





photos by "the brit"

outfit details
cardigan - vintage
shorts: uo
top: xxi
shoes: a gift 


happy Monday! I love this jimi hendrix cover...

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Your outfit is really cute! And sitting in a hammock watching clouds sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday. :)

Kate said...

I love that top! So pretty, love the big bow detail! You are describing exactly how I feel today, only you look ten times better - I am in a tank top & silky pajama shorts, unshowered, and nowhere near as adorable as you look here! You pull off tired/hungover awfully well!

Rhiannon said...

Such a perfect shorts outfit!

Casee Marie said...

You look so darling. I love your top and hat especially!

Anonymous said...

oh hello little miss diane kruger!arent you just looking too good for words x

Q's Daydream said...

You look lovely and not the least bit hungover :o)
It's hard to say no to that last glass, hehe ;o)

replica handbags said...

i really like your hat. its cute...and makes you even more pretty!
love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...