Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

summer polaroids

Labor Day has come and gone, and the summer is basically finished.  I'm ok with that. I think I'm ready for a new season. Plus I can always look back and reminisce.

Here are a handful of polaroids I took (or posed for) with my land camera over the past few months...
Please excuse my scanning job with some of these. There are a lot more where they came from but, man it takes a looooong time to scan photos individually! Perhaps I'll put more up on my Flickr account when I get back from my UK trip! :) cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are lovely - the second and the last one are really amazing!
the fourth one is great too, what a lovely retro costume.
looks like you had a great summer.

Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

anahit said...

ack I'm so jealous you have a polaroid - I've been craving one for years!! these shots are all so beautiful :) xx

Lauren said...

These are so great!

Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...