Image Map

Sunday, October 17, 2010

reckless daughter wants: the fall 2010 edition

I know it's been ages since I've done a wants collage so I thought I'd do two for you on this cozy Sunday. It seems like there is always something on my list but I don't mind - that's part of the fun, right?! It would be way too boring if I got everything I wanted!  Plus many of my wants evolve season to season too - as I am sure yours do. Here are some things on my list for fall...
reckless daughter wants Fall 2010

reckless daughter fall wants 2010 (2)


So what is on your list this season??

5 comments:

Kate said...

I adore that red cropped sweater, I featured it on my blog recently too! Also loving the gray knee socks & the white dress - all kinds of pretty here! On my list right now is (as mentioned above) a cropped sweater, as well as lace up black wedge booties, and more wool/tweed shorts to wear with tights!

A Little Brighter said...

Oh I just adore that last velvet dress! I NEED something like that! I love your blog! :D my first time here and i'll definately be back!

Ayesha x

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Gaaah! What is that velvet dress?? It just catapulted to the top of my wish list!

Q's Daydream said...

I love everything! Of course :o)

I want a motorcycle jacket! hehe ;o)

Louder Than Silence said...

Oh I love that Topshop dress too but £95?! Really?!!! C'mon toppers, give us a break...

Sally, Louder Than Silence x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...