Image Map

Friday, December 3, 2010

it's that time again...

You may already be aware of this, but just in case, Lula issue 11 is here and miss Charlotte Gainsbourg graces it's cover:

And here is the Kirsten Dunst/Autumn De Wilde Editorial "White Chalk"...
found via sjv images via tfs

Have a wonderful weekend, lovely people! Spend it cuddled up with some tea (or coffee) and a blanket or someone you love (or both). Stay warm if it is cold where ever this has found you! Winter is here.

musical notes:

4 comments:

Carys said...

I love Lula, it's so beautiful!! You've reminded me, I must get a copy.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Libertad said...

Winte ris here and I'm so happy about it!
I guess that Lula would be on my mailbox too... I've been waiting for it so long!

Q's Daydream said...

I'm soooooooooo excited! I'm really happy Kirsten is back too. She was the reason I bought Lula to begin with :o)

emina said...

Ooh, glorious! Love the tuxedo dress by the way. Letter is on its way, sorry it's taken me so long... Time just flies!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...