Image Map

Monday, January 10, 2011

holiday leftovers...

Someone must have been paying attention to my holiday wants post because I unexpectedly received a Kate Spade wallet for Christmas! As you know, I have been messing around with gifs and stop motion clips for a while now but I thought I'd make one* staring my little wallet since the packaging was so darn cute and sadly (eventually) headed for the dust bin...



Oh, and the best part? it's got gold lining & polka dots inside!
happy monday! see you soon.  

(*song is bob dylan's buckets of rain)

1 comment:

Honor said...

It's such a pretty purse, I think red is the best colour for purses, I got a red one for christmas (however it wasn't a Kate Spade one)

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...