Image Map

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my day in pictures - Sundance Edition

I'm back in LA now and finally have access to my camera cord which I accidentally left at home. Before I fall into a pile on my floor due to exhaustion and dehydration I thought I would share with you what one of my days at the Sundance Film Festival looked like via my camera (and iphone)...
7:00am
7:30am
8:00am
 9:00am
 11:00am
 12:00pm
 1:30pm
 2:00pm
 3:30pm
 5:00pm
 6:00pm
 7:00pm
 8:30pm
 9:30pm
 10:30pm
 11:30pm iphone died!

1:30am(bedtime)
There you have it. now multiply by four and you might understand why I need to sleep for 3 days straight now!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Dear, just loved your style and your blog! I'll add it on my inspiration list, ok?
Hope you sleep ass much ass you need!

xoxo

Honor said...

That looks a busy and fun packed day, slightly jealous

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Passport Smiles said...

Even with my proclivity to have the energy of an old lady, I would pounce on the opportunity to have had this experience! What an exciting life! Now, bon rétablissement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...