Image Map

Friday, June 10, 2011

❥❥ The Loved One Shop on Holly Street ❥❥

Last Saturday (also known as my actual birthday) the Brit and I wandered over to Pasadena for the opening of a very special shop! The Loved One's very first official "brick & mortar" store, which just so happened to be opening for business on that very same day.  a splendid coincidence!

 Hannah had pretty daisies sewn into the back of her dress...
"The Brit" and Landon met for the first time...
Corndogs... which I nearly broke my vegetarianism over - honestly, it was a test of will.
The cutest ever shop girls...
The store, like all of Hannah & Elvia's TLO endeavors, is a gem! I can't wait to go back to take another peek. If you are in LA/Pasadena you should definitely go have a looksee!
 the face of a happy birthday girl with two lovely new frocks (which I promise to show you soon)!
*some of these photos were taken by "the Brit" 

Have a wonderful weekend! xdjrd

11 comments:

Emily_RubySlippers said...

Those girls have such an unbelievable talent for decorating.  I love how everything they do is always exploding with colour and flowers but never looks the least bit twee!  Looking forward to seeing your new dresses!

neleh87 said...

What a lovely birthday present! I wish this shop was near me, it looks SO cool

Frannie Pantz said...

What a gorgeous dress and looks like a lovely little store!  Happy birthday!

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh, I want to go there so bad! You look lovely. And happy belated birthday to you! :)

Passport Smiles said...

Wow! This shop looks fabulous and your/the Brits pictures are great! I'm quite jealous and look forward to seeing the things you bought. Adorable outfit as always.

P.S.--Happy belated birthday!  I really enjoyed that bday post as well as Sandra's photos of your party. It made me wanna eat some cupcakes.

angela joy said...

haha i was there too, in the peach dress hiding in some of your photos :-) 

can't wait to go back and shop around without a crowd! xo

http://nonverbalmagazine.com

Jul said...

What a pretty dress! You look lovely :)

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

rachel c. said...

Oh my. This place looks like such a glorious treasure trove. 

meg, reckless daughter said...

Thank you, my dear!

meg, reckless daughter said...

how funny. I'm sorry we didn't meet!

Hannah Metz said...

Yay! I'm so glad you took pictures of opening night! In all the corndog and crazy cocktail madness completely forgot! 

Can't wait to see what you picked up ;).

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...