Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

twisted sister

Due to an extremely busy couple of days, I'm not quite ready to do a full fledged re-cap of Saturday's joint-birthday party festivities with my friend (and fellow Gemini) Miss Bean.  I will tell you, I was forced to do this...
I look like a deranged unicorn in this last shot ;)
That's right, folks... two person twister with about a dozen or so on-lookers.  I personally blame the masses of cupcakes and pink lemonade/champagne punch consumed. back with more once I get my act together!

xdjrd

9 comments:

Miss Bean said...

Aw...So freakin' priceless!

Sewon said...

Looks like a good time! :) You look adorable in that dress, by the way. xxmapsandfragments.com

Miss_sabic said...

Happy, happy birthday! :) You look lovely. Package will be on its way at the end of the week xx

Jul said...

Haha! So funny! Your dress is lovely by the way.

meg, reckless daughter said...

Hoorah!  :)

Helen said...

happy birthday! Pink lemonade and champagne sounds like the best mix ever!

Isabelle Skareng said...

oh, you're blog is so much fun! you seem like a really nice person :) I hope you had a great birthday!

Jasmine said...

oh, your blog is adorable! i just have one question, where have you bought the "keep calm and party"-garland? :)

meg, reckless daughter said...

urban outfitters - it was on sale too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...