Image Map

Saturday, November 26, 2011

“We are all of us stars and we deserve to twinkle.”

I'd been seeing a few shots from this Elle UK Michelle Williams editorial in recent weeks but I was curious to see the rest so... I went digging.   Why did it not come as a surprise to discover the styling was the handiwork of none other than Miss Leith Clark (aka one of my favorite ladies ever)! Such beautiful clothing... all of which I would like to own!
The only problem with this editorial (and I hate to get repetitive but it's so true) is that I really want to run for the closest pair of trimming shears whenever I see Michelle with her Mia Farrow-esque pixie cut. Honestly, it's such a strong urge its a wonder I haven't acted on it!
photos via: http://bohemea.tumblr.com

Meanwhile, has anyone reading seen "My Week With Marilyn" yet? What did you think?!  I'm slightly scared to go because I am such a huge Marilyn fan and the preview honestly made me a little worried.   I'm sure I won't be able to hold out that long and by this time next week I'll probably have seen it!

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!! xdjrd


**quote used in the post title/editorial is by Marilyn Monroe**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...