Image Map

Sunday, December 18, 2011

the brocade brigade

 'Tis the season to pull out all of the heavier fabrics in your closet but don't forget the wonderful tinsely things too! *Who am I kidding, I'll use any excuse to wear something that shimmers a little, whatever the season*  Fabrics like brocade seem especially appropriate for these winter months which is probably why I have been wearing this little dress quite. a. bit. It's been great for more casual Holiday functions and there have been plenty this time around.

outfit details
dress  (belt too I think but it's old!) - xxi
cardigan - vintage


Meanwhile, "the Brit" and I had our last house guest of 2011 this past weekend which was a lot of fun! Now I have to rush like mad to finish up this Christmas present shopping! Have you conquered your Santa list??

xdjrd

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...