Image Map

Sunday, January 29, 2012

traveling fool

Apologies again for the severe lack of blogging here lately but I have been traveling like a mad woman since I left for the Sundance Film Festival over a week ago and then for Ireland & the UK immediately after that.  "The Brit" and I are acting as a band of sorts for our friend Lucette (I'm doing backing vocals and "the Brit" guitar & some vocals).  We are opening for (ehem..."supporting") the Secret Sisters on their UK tour which is completely surreal but so so so much fun!  I promise to share some photos of this whole adventure with you but first, a long awaited outfit post that I snapped before I left California...


(with little Charlie girl who I miss terribly!!! :(
outfit notes:
dress - vintage
cardigan - xxi
boots - madewell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...