Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

another closet raid

I took these a few days ago when it was cloudy in the canyon.  In blue jeans, which may come as a shock - also in a stolen... er... borrowed sweatshirt from "The Brit's" closet. Truth be told I was a little under the weather on this particular afternoon and the weather made me even less motivated to get dressed.  I've probably said it before but if I'm in pants a) I'm not feeling well or b) I'm being super lazy or, in this case, perhaps a bit of both.  I do love cloudy days but they mostly make me want to stay in and wear big sweaters or cotton blankets. I suppose I should be proud of myself for pulling this together somewhat!
 
This weekend has been absolutely beautiful and I've actually spent most of it laying on a blanket in the grass, listening to music, drinking iced coffee, reading books and hanging out with the pups (I'm actually typing this post from the aforementioned blanket).  I have a busy week ahead of me so I am just fine with a slow paced weekend.
outfit notes:
sweatshirt - "the Brit's" closet 
blouse - xxi
jeans - topshop
loafers - rachel antonoff for bass 


10 comments:

Vicky said...

Your loafers and pretty Peter Pan collar really make this outfit x

but_not_really said...

Under the weather or not you look absolutely beautiful, and I love the sweater!

http://thewoodencemetery.blogspot.ca/

Jessicat said...

You look lovely. And I adore that second photo. It makes me giggle but at the same time you look amazing. The sweater is the perfect fit in my opinion. Choice!

Hannah said...

How do you look so adorable in a sweatshirt? Unfair!

Jane said...

Aw I can't believe this was an "under the weather" outfit! I love the peter pan collar. I've got similar loafers, but they're not as cute.

nataluya85 said...

love that sweater!!!!!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Helen said...

I love that this is a 'can't be bothered' outfit !

Bean said...

sweatshirt? more like..a sweetshirt when it's you sporting it! So cute.

Kallie, Happy Honey & Lark said...

That is the cutest sweatshirt ever! 

Minik Minik Minik said...

this outfit is sooo effortlessly cool!! i love the collars!! and oh those shoes are adorable!!

Great blog and style!

http://msminik.blogspot.co.nz/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...