Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

welcome to fall




And so we meet again.  I'm slowly but surely giving the old blog a bit of a facelift (just a few little tweaks) so please bear with me if things look a little upside down over the next week or so.  But enough about that...I hope you all had a lovely weekend?  "The Brit" and I spent most of ours doing some decorating and organizing of our little bungalow in the hills.  His parents are coming to the States to spend Christmas with us and that includes coming to our place for a couple of days.  Seeing as though that is about a month away we thought we had better get on top of those projects we'd been putting off. Hang a few pieces of art, buy a rug, and do some painting. Not in this outfit though, I wore this to work on Friday, pre-home improvements...




May I express briefly how ridiculously thrilled I was to finally be able to pull out the knitwear and my over the knee socks, you guys? I almost shed a tear!


Still working my way toward finishing my forthcoming EP in time for January which is when I think it will be ready to share with the world. The songs are basically finished - just some photos, artwork and mastering left to do. I am exceptionally excited to share it with you. 

4 comments:

Kailey said...

Eeeep I love that sweater and the knee-highs! You look lovely :D

Marina Isak said...

Cute dress and sweater, good luck with your music!!!! PaganBabyVintage

meg, reckless daughter said...

Thanks, Kailey!!

triskelos said...

I love the way you styled this crop top - it looks really great and autumn-y))

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...