Image Map

Monday, November 3, 2014

I've got you babe...

In keeping with a long-standing tradition here on my old blog, I thought I would post my Halloween costume from Friday night....

I was CHER! 

1970s Cher Costume on Don Juan's Reckless Daughter

Well... Cher circa early 1970's  The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour to be exact 


*there are many different Cher era's aren't there?!  Sadly, I didn't do the best job at documenting this year's costume. You'll have to put up with my 
selfies, I'm afraid! This costume was a super last minute choice, incidentally - most of the costume I had in my closet,
minus, of course, the long black wig which I found last Thursday! I did not have time nor the will to commit to that killer tan. 

Cher Costume on Don Juan's Reckless Daughter

1970s Cher Costume on Don Juan's Reckless Daughter

costume details

70s flower halter-top dress 
black glitter platforms - karen elson for nine west
gold hoops, cheap wig, and a whole lot of bronzer! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...