Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2008

horror film fashion: rosemary's baby

In honor of October being the month of Halloween (quite possibly the best holiday ever) I've decided to start a series of posts high-lighting horror film fashion. so here goes...
To get the series off on the right foot it was obvious I should begin with my favorite horror film of all time which happens to boast the best fashion in a horror film ever. Rosemary Woodhouse of Rosemary's Baby - arguably the most fashionable pregnant lady ever. Here are a couple ensembles I've complied channeling Mia Farrow's young & hip lady of the 60s - no demonic bun-in-the-oven necessary...
shoes: Pour la Victoire - navy barret: Urban Outfitters - dress: Karta - coat: Marc by Marc Jacobs - bag: Chanel - necklace: H &M
suitcase: Samsonite Reissue - bag: Chloe - dress: Juicy Coutureclear ballet flat: Kate Spade -"Tanis" charm necklace: H&M

3 comments:

tessa said...

stunning collage, I like the first on the most.

Vain and Vapid said...

It's one of my favorite horror movies too. Mia is totally unforgettable in that and of course, John Cassavettes is legendary... I love the Rosmary's Baby outfits....

Star said...

OMG what an awesome concept! I love it! Can you tell Vain and Vapid was a film student?! Ha! She's so cute.

Yay October!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...