Image Map

Monday, October 27, 2008

under the influence


While I am not that big of an Olsen fanatic I have been more or less interested since Mary-Kate got experimental with fashion back in 2004 and even more so since they started the Row and E&J. Even though I don't consider myself an avid follower I am somewhat interested in getting a copy of their new book Influence - if not merely for the fact that they interviewed Lauren Hutton (who I hope to be exactly like when I am her age - she rocks), Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano and Christian Louboutin (to name a few) for the book.

"We interviewed the people who have inspired us, with the hope that they will inspire and teach others," Mary-Kate said. "We want to explain culturally how ideas evolve."

The book also includes photos and drawings provided by the interviewees, as well as never-before-seen photos of the ladies.
So I don't know, I think I am going to go for it. What's one more cool fashion related coffee table book, right? the only question is do I want the version with m-k on the front or Ashley? hmm... tough one.

you can listen to them talk about the book a bit here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...