Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

how much is that rabbit in the window

Strolling along my bi-weekly route in the mall at lunch today I notice something oddly familiar staring at me from the other side of the glass at Le SportSac - it was none other that miss fifi lapin!
Apparently, I've completely missed the boat on this happening but perhaps some of you have too!? Fifi is the star of the current "Artist in Residence" line for LeSportsac and the bags turned out adorably. I am so proud of that spoiled little bunny - especially given her humble blogging beginnings it makes me proud of the whole blogging community for being so creative - fueling my inspiration & creative drive every day! Congrats, fifi! thanks all you lovely bloggers!

have a splendid day!

3 comments:

Diana said...

haha i love the title of this post.

isn't it lovely that bloggers can make this happen :)

Romeika said...

I heard about these cute bags when they were out, but have no idea where to get one. I love Fifi Lapin! hehehe

elena-lu said...

cute design idea isnt fifi? it works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...