Image Map

Friday, March 20, 2009

i’m a fool to want you - chanel No. 5

It's funny, there has been a bit of Chanel overload on my blog the past few weeks but I got so excited after stumbling upon these images from the upcoming Chanel No.5 Ad directed by the one and only, Jean-Pierre Jeunet and staring his doe-eye muse Audrey Tautou.

The Ad (a train ride on the orient express interlaced with Billie Holiday’s “I’m a Fool to Want You”) comes out on May 5th - 88 years to the day that Coco first introduced the perfume.

photos...wwd.com

7 comments:

Julicious Fashionicious said...

I am waiting for this film so long!!Audrey Tautou..umm she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful ad. the first picture is perfection. can't wait for the movie!!!

www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

elena-lu said...

wonderful stills, thanks for sharing!

Diana said...

these are great photos. i can't wait till it comes out

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

A woman came into my work the other day with the quilted black Chanel purse and I almost died. I have recently had quite the Chanel crush.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

This looks stunning. No such thing as too much Audrey!

Diana said...

i just awarded you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...