Image Map

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

mid-week inspirations

I missed my alarm this morning. By a long way. That hasn't happened in ages but I gave me an excuse to have a slow morning, take my time getting ready, read my emails, gather strength to go out and face the rest of this week head-on. So, I thought a little wednesday inspiration was in order. I have posted some of Sandra Freij's work before but am particularly liking this set at the moment...


the colors reminded me that summer is heading toward it's close but that there is still time to soak up the last precious drops. (more here)

additional inspiration...

3 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the blurs and sense of movement in these.

Ell-Leigh Ackerman said...

those images are fantastic! What a great film clip.

DalenaVintage said...

Those photos are phenomenal. The color. The movement. The all really!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...