Image Map

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

runway trends: spring 2010

Surprise, Tuesday post! I've been patiently checking out style.com everyday or so waiting for my favorite designer's shows to post (still waiting for many of my favs, actually...) Meanwhile here are a few trends I've noticed...

orange you glad...
I have to admit, orange is not my favorite color to wear... still it is undeniable that the designers have latched on to this idea of bright orange for spring.

more shoulders...

The strong shoulder trend from fall 09 seems to be lingering but it's a tad more feminine/ softer this time around. I like funky shoulders so I definitely approve.


louder prints...
Thus far on the NYFW catwalk the liberty-esque floral prints that littered the past two seasons have been ignored in lieu of a batch of louder more playful prints.

more ny fashion week to come!

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The prints are my favorite so far. Nice observations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...