Image Map

Monday, September 14, 2009

sick in september

I'm sort of bedridden at the moment - we're thinking food poisoning since the boy is feeling sick too but I did manage to pop out and see September issue on Saturday beforehand so all was not lost.  It was such fun for me to watch. I definitely recommend it to anyone who adores fashion and has ever bought an issue of US Vogue.

Back for real Wednesday but in the meantime, here's a little clip of Grace Coddington- creative director/stylist  (who in my opinion  steals the show from M. Wintour for most of the film)




2 comments:

Becky Tjandera said...

wow is that movie good ?? i want to watch it !

tam said...

I long for those sequins! I always wear them and now they're "in" I can buy lots and lots of sequin clothes yay! Hope you feel better soon x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...