Wednesday, December 9, 2009

reckless daughter's wardrobe: heart dress

I found this red Marc by Marc Jacobs heart print dress with the original tags still on it at a consignment store here in LA for basically next to nothing and it has quickly become my favorite.


I originally had another layer or two on top of this but once I got inside it was time to let the dress be the focal point :)  The photos were taken a few days ago - happily, I finally found a moment to post them. Oh and I had to take them inside, unfortunately, so the lighting isn't perfect but I think you get the idea!


bag & dress: marc by mj
 cheerio!
 

9 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

amazingness!!! so pretty! :o)

Jessica / Lola Vintage Clothing said...

I love the dress. It makes me think of summer, that I'm missing like CRAZY.

Clara said...

cute dress.
amaziing blog.
xxx

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

That dress is adorable! And what a fantastic find at a consignment shop!
P.S. It's in the 20s in WA, so I left behind really cold weather...though 45 does sound cold for CA. :)

Faux Naif said...

wow, lucky you! the shape is beautiful, and you look really lovely - very french gamine, if i do say so myself.

deep_in_vogue said...

Fantastic, fantastic dress! It looks amazing on you!

Sahakiel said...

It can't be true... that dress is goregouuuuu! *_____* I fell in love with it, yaw!! It looks perfect for summer but also for winter with a cool sweater or cardigan!
Wow, you're so lucky!

Ian said...

If I were girl I'd wear that dress. Yet I'm a guy but I'd still wear it as it's pretty.

Ian(sailing on a sea of scented lavender)

Romeika said...

Very sweet girly dress! Lucky you to have found it:) And you still remind me of Kirsten Dunst, such a similar facial/bone structure..pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...