Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

chloë , chloë , chloë

I am and have been a big Chloë Sevigny supporter for years now but I realized the other day that she hasn't made many appearances here on this blog.  After perusing her Opening Ceremony Collection (buckle boots in particular) for the millionth time yesterday and then finding this posted on the Opening Ceremony Blog I decided I'd do a Chloë appreciation post!

She's always been a brave one when it comes to fashion choices and lately she's been looking particularly exceptional  (with the exception of that purple Golden Globes dress, which I did not like.) Her post-Golden Globes Lacroix dress was beyond lovely, as was the outfit she donned at the Emmys, and I even loved that risque Prada ensemble that she wore to the Prada book opening.  Here are those and a few more recent favorites...

images: opening ceremony, tfs & style.com

I am also anxious to see the rest of this shoot...
 
the smiths -- hand in glove

11 comments:

Grace said...

The Prada opening outfit was amazing!

Love Grace.

Heart Charlie said...

I love this post, definitely need some Chloe reminders in my life!! She is so gorgeous, in a very individual way that takes her from "another pretty girl" and makes her a beautiful woman! Love that collage inspiration page ;)

hannah, heart city said...

i loooove her. she basically can do no wrong. even when her outfits are crazy she was so ahead of a trend that would drop a year later. ++ party monster. and tavi met her- so jealous.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

She's just like that cool girl in school who doesn't seem to give a f$#&, but we all worship. Zooey is like that girl, but sweet. Chloe is just pure awesomeness.
So basically: I like this post. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh gosh she is awesome! Great selection of images too! xx Hollie

Romeika said...

Chloe rocks! She's such an inspiration.. Her dress in the golden globes was my favourite on the entire red carpet.

Alice D. Millionaire said...

so that's what katy perry was going for at the grammy's!(the harper's cover dress, i mean) wow, what a fail.
what a silly girl to wear something c.s. has already killed on a cover.

alice d.

Hannah Sadie said...

I love her! Plenty of pastels and just enough black to be happy. Who could ask for more?

Every Little Counts said...

chloe is nothing short of amazing- she can really do no wrong. i remember her back when she was an intern as sassy...way back in the day;)

Andrea Eames said...

I'm with you on that rant! I have only been to LA as a visitor, but the traffic absolutely TERRIFIED me. I couldn't go on the freeway without shaking!

A xx

Marta said...

She certainly has a very unique personality. She is very cute!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...