Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2010

too hot to trot

I spent the majority of my weekend taking photos of other people (bands, friends, etc...) so today I decided it was time to snap a few shots of myself for a laugh.  When I stepped outside I soon realized the sunshine was out in full force and it was a bit hot for my all black ensemble! but I stuck it out and managed to get a few usable photos. (sorry to all of you out there freezing but I want real February weather! I'm feeling a bit left out, as is my winter wardrobe!)
I got this studded shoulder playsuit for christmas and wasn't 100% sure about it BUT it somehow managed to find it's way (tags and all) into our washing machine before I had even worn it! Thus becoming a permanent part of my wardrobe, at least for now.   The bag is vintage and was a gift from "the Brit"a few months back.  He thinks I should wear it more so it's making its blog debut.  ta-dah...
Did you notice my daffodils!?! I think I mentioned them a few weeks back but I can't believe how well they appear to be doing - they're blooming! I'm pseudo-gardener, who knew*! 
I hope you all had a great Valentine's day. I spent the day with "the Brit", went to the Rose Bowl flea market and made a few great finds (which I shall post about soon), made a lovely dinner at home and watched Depeche Mode 101.  low key and lovely! What did you kids get up to?


*it could just be all of the rain in recent weeks and unseasonable warm weather. I like to humor my ego :)

9 comments:

alexandra grecco said...

love the fourth photo! so cute. xo a

_ said...

don't be jealous of us unlucky people who must endure windburned faces (not attractive) and stare longingly at our light spring/fall jackets.
your v-day sounds like it was lovely!

by the way, thanks for the tips about the lipstick! i'm definitely going to head to mac soon and see how it looks.
s.

DuckyGirl said...

Your bag is darling gorgeous colorful stupendous!
Oh i die!
:D

Kristin said...

Sam and I set up our stove and got to have our first home cooked meal! It was low key and nice. Sam made an amazing dinner: salmon, asparagus, and potatoes. Re: the handbag: Good taste, geezah!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love your outfit. That little purse is too cool!

fawned said...

Sounds like you had the perfect Valentines Day! My boyfriend took me to McDonalds, haha. So romantic ;D

These pictures are stunning! Love the quality of them - they really look like they could be in a magazine :) Your bag is gorgeous xx

Miss Woody said...

lovely bag !

WendyB said...

Love, love, love the bag.

Talor said...

Your bag is amazing ! ! !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...