Image Map

Friday, March 19, 2010

I am here...

Hello from the road and apologies for the gap between posts!  It's been a fun and exhausting time so far and very little down time for blogging but I was able to snap a photo an hour throughout  most of day two (i.e.: yesterday) of the trip. Starting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. enjoy!

8:30am - at the hotel...
9:30am - coffee & food
10:30am - antiques
11:30am - adorable 60s "petal outfit" which was sadly a tiny bit too small! (It hurts a little)
12:30am - exploring with Kristin, my co-pilot on this part of the journey...
1:30am - such a colorful place! (details: vintage dress)
 2:30pm - french food! in Santa Fe? who knew!
3:30pm - on the road again...
4:30pm -  Ft. Sumner, NM...apparently "They have the Kid" (as in Billy the Kid died here)
5:30pm - roadside castle
7:00pm - a Texas sunset
8:00pm - can you see me?
9:30pm - still on the road
Alas, dear friends, this is where the story ends (aka the camera dies).  We made it to Abilene, TX and now where off again. Austin or Bust!

xxdjrd

10 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

yay! have fun! LOVE your dresses!

Passport Smiles said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait to do the track across the west. I want your dress,and the "petal outfit" is so cute. It looks like it fits!

French food in Sante Fe...I wonder if it was as unauthentic as Southwestern food is in France. I hope not.

Faux Naif said...

ahh that petal outfit!!!

Romeika said...

I love all your dresses.

Shannon King said...

looks like a fun trip!! xx

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love this. I hope you're enjoying your trip (it looks like you are). The petal outfit is too killer, too bad it didn't fit right. :(

Anonymous said...

So much fun. I'm headed for Santa Fe in two weeks and I cannot wait. Any must-do activities you recommend?

Carys said...

Hi! These photos are so beautiful, and your dress is amazing! I love this blog!
Carys of La Ville Inconnue

reckless daughter said...

thanks y'all ;)

Abigail said...

I love the vintage dress you are wearing in this! AAAH! It's beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...