Image Map

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A taste of my London Fashion Week

I must apologize for my all-over-the-place-ness recently! Many changes have been going on but I have, for one thing, settled into my new day job, I've also kicked my jetlag and am (finally) starting to feel like I'm getting  things accomplished again! Which also means I am ready to finish all the posts about my London visit! Thanks for being patient readers!

You may recall, in the not so distant past, I did a post on London-based label Colenimo's last collection which I adored! Well, I was lucky enough to be invited to a private view for the Spring/Summer 2011 collection - equally adorable and vintage inspired. I also met the Designers, who were such lovely people! I also attempted to put together a little video of the night to post here.  I so loved the way the pieces were displayed - hung from lofty ceilings via cute white ribbons - it was almost like an art installation.  The only negative was that the clothes sort of twirled around at whim - incredible effect for people there in the room, not so easy for amateur cinematogaphers to shoot, I'm afraid. but I did my best with my limited gear and a shaky hand. Here's what we are left with...


The gorgeous SS11 lookbook isn't online yet (this is a sneak peak. shhhh...) but the line is really beautiful so keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks. www.colenimo.com

seen you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...