Image Map

Friday, October 29, 2010

I was a dreamer


And so, we come to the closing of yet another week, can you believe it?!  It's already Halloween again! I am happy to report I did manage to pull together (most) of my costume, finally, which should be a fun one.
Speaking of things that are autumnal, I’ve recently been digging around the dark recesses of my closet  looking for fall and winter items that I may have hidden from myself since last year.  Nevermind that it’s been in the high 70s & 80s all week! I want to wear wool-blends and scarves already. Afterall, it is almost November, is it not?  It was during one of these scavenger hunts that I pulled out this vintage Ralph Lauren jumpsuit and thought “perfect” this is just what I meant about a fall wardrobe.  In all truth, it was a bit warm for this outfit but rolling up the sleeves and opening up some buttons helped enough.


While I'm not sure who Mr. P. Smith was, I do know he wrote his name in the concrete path outside our house.
outfit details:
shoes & RL jumpsuit - vintage 
belt - h&m
necklace - a gift 

Have a wonderful Halloween everyone! I'll try and post a photo or two of my "Top Secret" costume later.

musical notes:  I'm loving this little song/video by the villagers...

5 comments:

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

I love your look today. Nice outfit and the belt is so cute to tie like that.

Anonymous said...

Love the jumpsuit. Perfect autumn wear, never mind the temperature

Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

Bardot in Blue said...

love your onesie! and your whole style :-)

xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your fan in Paris

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit! Definately great colours for autumn, I love these kind of posts

novemberconfessions.blogspot.com

Passport Smiles said...

I think that is the best jumpsuit I have ever seen; even more perfect with the accessories and the shoes. The up-close shot of you should be framed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...