Image Map

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my day in video clips...

 Oops, I guess maybe I wasn’t "back tomorrow" as promised but I am back now! My Tuesday completely got away from me and I had to finish up a few other time-sensitive projects before I got around to this post. Anyhow, I had been contemplating this idea of doing a “my day in video clips” post for a while now.  It proved a bit more challenging than I first suspected, mainly because I wasn’t sure how easily the clips would all fit together, but they seem to work just fine.  And so, this is what my Saturday looked like in clips (also know as, if you ask “the Brit” for help shooting clips for your blog you have basically given him license to harass you with your own camera for the whole of the day)...


Highlights...
how many animals can you spot? (answer: too many)
English pancakes!
Me mumbling “that’s enough” to “the Brit” during the first driving scene.
In the recording studio mixing w/ the Brit (took forever)
Costume wearing / Costume party
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...