that you may not know from reading my blog...
1. I am the shortest in my immediate family, at 5'5" and a half - as Betty Draper says "my people are Nordic" (aka tall viking types).
2. My hair is naturally pretty curly - I blow it dry and curl it with curlers, rags or a curling iron depending on my mood. I wish I could sort out my natural curls but they never look quite right when I let them dry au naturel. (I am open to tips though!)
3. I am the oldest of 4 children. I was 12 and a half when my youngest brother was born, thus, was put in charge a lot. So much so that I was lovingly referred to by friends as an "underage soccer mom".
4. I've seen the film Sliding Doors more times than I should admit. It's my go to chickflick along with When Harry Met Sally and Reality Bites (is that a chick flick? not really, I guess). Point being, I have my cinematic vices.
5. It took me quite a while to warm to LA but now that I've explored it a bit and found my favorite spots I find it much more than the cliches that the rest of the world throws at it. Not that I wouldn't jump at the opportunity to live in New York!
6. I drive a mini - it's name? Minnie the Mini, of course!
Following my twitter may lead to learning more random facts about me - if you're interested, I'd love to have you! @recklessdaughtr
It's raining here in LA and so I'm off to sleep with the sound of rain hitting the roof of our little cottage in the Hollywood Hills. Who doesn't love that sound...
Have a great weekend, everyone!