Image Map

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

bow-tastic

I think I went a little bow crazy with this get-up! But is there really such a thing as too many bows?

...maybe...
Only teasing, I like it! and talking of bows, I still cannot believe I haven't posted this vintage headpiece before. I bought it over a year and a half ago from 1385. I have a few hats like this but this is definitely one of my favorites.

 (yep, that blur is our cat, Mowgli flying back inside after thinking, for a moment, he might be an outdoor cat and then realizing he's scared of his own shadow. that photo by "the brit")

outfit details
headpiece - 1385
romper - h&m
tights - cynthia rowley
heels - melissa
 
Now I am off to celebrate the Brit's birthday - cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery and this documentary about Walt Disney's visit South America in the 40s. (don't worry... his actual party is this weekend and should be more action-packed) Happy Birthday, Brit. xoxo

8 comments:

Honor said...

I love the jump suits and the tights, they go so well together

Courtney said...

I REALLY love your romper!

x Courtney

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That hat is so perfect! I love the outfit.

Sarah said...

There are never too many bows! Love the tights.

Camilla said...

I loved your tights!!!!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

you can NEVER have too many bows. or polka dots!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

you can NEVER have too many bows. or polka dots!

Honor said...

I love the jump suits and the tights, they go so well together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...