Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summer sun

This editorial from Bullett Magazine (a collaboration with International Playground) feels just like summer and makes me want to whip my hair up into messy braids, don bright colored clothing and chunky jewelery then lounge around in the sunshine (which spf50, of course)!
There is something David Hamilton-esqu about these dreamy shots which is always a good thing in my book!
Photographer Andrew Katzowitz
Stylists Janice Chou and Gabriel Marques
Models Amanda Streich and Nathalie Sorrell, Muse Models
Hair and Makeup Jonathan Rackleff for MAKE UP FOREVER 

musical notes - fiona apple & jon brion cover buddy holly

  
PS: Last chance to ask me your questions for my FAQ update. You can ask in the comments or tweet me!

3 comments:

Kallie Feigenbaum said...

Gorgeous editorial. I love that pink and orange and yellow together, its so summery and bright.
In regards to other bloggers getting bent out of shape...oy vey, I've seen some weird stuff.
Thanks for letting me know about A Camp! I loved the Cardigans :)

Prettygreentea said...

These are so dreamy !

Becky said...

these are really beautiful
www.thesocialbuyer.com"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...