Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

secret project revealed! introducing the Dime Store Dollies

Hello loves! I wanted to take a moment invite you all (particularly those of you in LA who can make it) to the debut of a 1920s infused pop-cabaret project The Dime Store Dollies. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time and now - through a collaboration with my dear (musically inclined genius of a) friend, Beth Jean - it's happening for real! If you find yourself looking for something to do this evening (and you aren't in NYC for fashion week -- still jealous I'm missing it btw) PLEASE come down to BAR LUBITSCH in West Hollywood and introduce yourself! It all kicks off at 10:30pm! (the Brit plays a set with his band just before us at 10pm so it's a two for one!) Tickets are $5 at the door and it's 21+. For those of you who can't make it, fear not, there will be a DSD post in the near future!! wish me luck!! xdjrd

1 comment:

Kristin Gallagher said...

I can't believe I missed it. I'm still so sad about that. Did you have a good turnout? Sam said it went great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...