Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2011

Things we lost in the fire...

Hello lovelies! For those of you who dont follow my twitter, I am currently without internet because of a scary incident involving one of my neighbor's cars and another neighbor's house being tourched last night (by someone with a mental health issue and far too much time on their hands, me thinks). Anyhow, Internet wires are very much melted and while they fix it (which won't be tonight) I am blogging from my mobile device. Honestly...its next to impossible but I did want to check in since so much time has elapsed between posts! I'll leave you with me in a bad Christmas sweater (*technically an 80s maternity sweater dress) which my whole family wore to spice up our Christmas tradition! Get ready to be jealous...


(*no I am not having a baby anytime soon, mom.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...